The BNA Sportsplex is North Mississippi’s headquarters for amateur sports!
Baseball / Softball / Soccer / Multipurpose Fields
- Youth 4 Field Complex that host our Summer League play, USSSA
- 4 Field Complex that host New Albany High School Baseball, Blue Mountain College, and is also Home of the New Albany Cotton States Baseball League, USSSA Tournaments
- 2 Field Complex that host Summer League Coach Pitch (boys and girls), New Albany Fast Pitch Softball, Blue Mountain College Softball, Home of the New Albany Cotton States Softball League, USSSA Tournaments
- 2 Multipurpose Fields that host our Summer League T-Ball, the Present Home of the East Union Football, Home of the New Albany Shockers Travel Football.
For information on Youth Summer League Programs contact (662) 534-1006
We host 1-2 High School Cross Country Meets each year. Dates are to be determined for the upcoming events.
We host several USSSA Baseball/Softball Tournaments each year.
For information call (662) 534-1006
The New Albany Spray Park is open each summer; admission is $4 per child.
Call about your child’s birthday party or event.
Reservations can be made after January 1st.
The BNA Tennis Complex is a USTA award-winning facility that is connected to BNA Sportsplex and is conveniently located off Highway 78. With multiple new courts, good lighting, lounge areas and the second largest pro-shop in the state, it’s a great choice for your next tournament or whenever you want to play your next game.
USTA Leagues, tournaments, lessons, clinics, socials, kids starting ages 4 & adults; beginner, intermediate, & advanced. Certified Racquet stringing & demos available. Ball machine, clothes, performance
(228) 218-9920 | www.bowmanstennis.com
Cotton State League Baseball
The Cotton States College, High School and Junior High Leagues provide local players the opportunity to maintain and improve their baseball skills during the off-season in a competitive environment. Founded in 2009, the league has grown to include two (2) seasons and over twenty five (25) teams. The Cotton States Leagues operate at a single site located conveniently off of US 78 (future I-22) in New Albany, Mississippi on the renovated fields at the BNA Bank Park, the baseball home of the Cotton States Baseball League, the Blue Mountain College Toppers and New Albany High School.
The Cotton States Collegiate League has players enrolled from all over the country and from all classifications (Division I, II, III and NAIA). All the teams compete at BNA Park on newly renovated Legion Field.
High School and Jr. High Players typically come from a 150 mile radius and represent schools from all classifications, including private and public institutions. During the July season, games are played on the weekend and on weeknights, other than Wednesday night. During the Fall season, games are only played on Saturdays and Sundays and all attempts to avoid home SEC football games at MSU or Ole Miss are made.
(662) 534-9280 | www.mississippiselectsports.com